Tellthebell, a survey conducted by Taco Bell which is a global restaurant and fast food chain. Taco Bell gives away prizes to its customers for giving feedback for the services they enjoy. So if you have visited Taco Bell this week and you have the receipt, who knows if it is your lucky day and you may well go on to be one of the winners of this survey. In this article, we will tell you how you can just make your Taco Bell visit a bit more fruitful by winning an entry into their Tellthebell survey.
What will you get with Tellthebell?
Taco Bell gives away four $500s as prizes to the winners in each period. Tellthebell Survey is a method undertaken by Taco Bell to improve in the areas where they lack through the use of Tellthebell customer feedback. They provide an opportunity to its customers to win by simply giving a Tellthebell feedback about Taco Bell. Many may find it cringe worthy but no one can deny that it is highly popular.
About Taco Bell
In this world where it has increasingly become difficult to differentiate yourself from others, Taco Bell has managed to do it with grace. It doesn’t look and feel like any of its big competitors like Burger King, KFC, McDonalds, etc. The idea was very clear from the very beginning and they have done well to carry it forward. They offer ethnic-oriented recipes like tacos, burritos, quesadillas and nachos amongst others.
Glen Ball started off with a hot dog stand in 1946 at the age of 23. And between 1946 and 1962,he operated a lot of restaurants before zeroing in to Tellthebell. He sold it off to PepsiCo in the year 1978 and it remains the current owner of this restaurant chain. Tellthebell specializes in Tex-Mex i.e. Texan and Mexican fusion and Tacos from them finds the most attraction. To improve their services and all they are conducting Taco bell survey
Tellthebell Survey Rules
There are several Tell the bell survey rules that you must follow in order to be eligible to be amongst the Tellthebell winners. These rules are:
- Your age must be 18 years or higher
- You must have a receipt pertaining to the current period in order to be eligible
- 16 digit survey code must be present on the receipt. In case the receipt is missing, you can just enter the relevant date and the store number along with the tentative time slot of your visit to proceed.
How to participate in Tellthebell survey?
Tellthebell.com online survey is usually less time consuming and is accessible both on smartphones as well as laptops. For participating in the survey, follow the instructions carefully:
- Open your web browser
- Enter tellthebell.com in the URL or click on this link to redirect you to the same
- You are supposed to enter the 16-digit survey code printed on the top side of your receipt
- In case the receipt is missing, you can participate in the survey by entering store number, date & time.
- The survey will initiate with you feeding the overall satisfaction rate with the restaurant
- You will then have to enter the type of order and click on Next
- A page will follow where you will have various questions about your satisfaction level regarding various things
- On completion, there will be some other questions for the survey purposes
What will be asked in Tellthebell survey?
Tellthebell survey consists of approximately 15 questions regarding your order and your satisfaction level. The questions are very general and you needn’t scratch your head to complete it in 2 minutes. Tellthebell winners are eligible to win $500 as the prize money. The payment will be disbursed via Tellthebell sweepstakes.
The questions are primarily related to satisfaction levels and you will be required to rate your experience at Taco Bell. It is generally gauged at the scale of 5 i.e. 5 means that you are highly satisfied. Questions will be asked regarding Portion of the food, speed of service, order accuracy and decor of the restaurant amongst others.
Has anyone won Tellthebell survey?
Yes. In fact every entry period distributes prizes to 4 people and the prizes are limited to 1 per household. Tellthebell application can be made 1 time per person for every entry period. Taco Bell survey winners are notified within a week of drawing date and the payment is made via Taco Bell Sweepstakes.
No one becomes big in a day. And Taco Bell is a primary example of it. From starting off as a one-off restaurant to having more than 7000 stores currently and that too in the different parts pf the world, Taco Bell is a success story that people should look up to. And their Tellthebell -Taco bell survey prize is very lucrative. It not only invites real reviews from the real customers, it also opens up a wide scope for Taco Bell to enhance the user experience that they provide.